FELDENKRAIS METHOD® WORKSHOP
August 30 – September 3, 2021 | 9:30 am – 12 pm
Ami Shulman is a Rehearsal Director at the GöteborgsOperans Danskompani. She choreographed for the National Theatre of London; the Shakespeare Theatre Company and has creatively assisted works with Cirque Du Soleil; the National Ballet of Canada and Ballet BC. Ami Shulman performed with Compagnie Marie Chouinard, Flak and the Dance On Ensemble and has taught throughout Europe, Canada and USA.
RECLAIMING THE SELF
An intricate play between perception, action and the unconscious self
The Feldenkrais Method® is a movement system that challenges our habitual ways of being. These habits are reflected in our movement patterns, our thought patterns and in the ways in which we relate to the world. Through guided movement explorations and games of observation, this workshop will reveal our blind spots, igniting the curiosity of the mind through the senses and tapping into our instincts, giving us greater possibilities in both our thinking and our action.
$50 /workshop | Peter-Boneham studio
[To access this rate, the participants have to be Canadian citizens or permanent residents in Canada and currently residing in Québec.]
Maximum 12 participants
- Registration must be done by email on the eve of each workshop before 5 pm (Montréal time);
- No drop-ins accepted;
- Registration priority will go the participants that are eligible to the measure of MFOR-Entreprise, volet Arts & Culture (Canadian citizens or permanent residents in Canada and currently residing in Québec);
- For participants not eligible to this measure, a registration confirmation will be sent after 5 pm on the eve of the class/workshop;
- Price is $10 /day. If you are not eligible to the measure of MFOR-Entreprise, volet Arts & Culture, price is $25 /day;
- Payment must be made via PayPal or Interac transfer upon receipt of the invoice on Friday;
- The participants must read the document « Engagment of advanced training participant ».
Credit : Ami Shulman © Jubal Battisti