1881, rue Saint-André, Montréal / Tiohtiá:ke (Québec) H2L 3T9
Studio : 185 m2 (12,2 m x 15,2 m) ou 2 000 pi2 (40’ x 50’)
Dance floor : 113 m2 (9,6 m x 11,8 m) ou 1 215 pi2 (31’ 6’’ x 38’ 7’’)
Headroom : 3,7 m ou 12’
Equipment: marley dance floor, ballet barres, sound system, large windows, ventilation system
From Monday to Sunday
From 9 am to 10 pm (minimum 2 h)
OTHER ARTS DISCIPLINES
Discover the studio A
- Access and leave the studio at the exact time of your reservation.
- The time period must include any preparation and warm-up periods before and after the activity.
- Reservations must be for a minimum of 2 consecutive hours in a studio.
- Shoes are not allowed in studio C. For the other studios, if your shoes are leaving marks, we ask that you stop wearing them. A $75 penalty will be charged if these conditions are not respected.
- In the case of a security alarm infraction signaled by a studio or the dressing room door, charges of $75 plus taxes will be billed to the renter.
- It is strictly prohibited to leave the street or dressing room door open. A Circuit-Est employee makes random rounds and a $75 fee will be charged in case of an infraction.
- The sound console furniture can be moved, but it must be put back near the wall at the end of the tenancy.
- The studio has 5 chairs. Out of respect for the other tenants, it is not permitted to move chairs between studios.
- Marking of the marley dance floor is only allowed with electrical tape. Markings are removed weekly on Monday morning.
- Cancellation fees are applicable once you have completed your reservation:
- No fee if cancelled with more than 6 weeks notice.
- 25% of cancelled hours if less than 6 weeks, but more than 2 weeks notice.
- 50% of hours cancelled with less than 2 weeks notice.
- As a lessee, you become responsible for the premises. Any non-compliance with the conditions of use could result in a refusal of rental.