Studios A, B, C and Peter-Boneham
In order to respect the sanitory rules, the studios will be cleaned and desinfected between each use. This is why the studios will only be available from Monday to Friday in the entirety of the following time blocks:
- A: 9:45 am to 12:45 pm (3 h)
- B: 9:30 am to 12 pm (2 h 30)
- C: 10 am to 1 pm (3 h)
- Peter-Boneham: 9:30 am to 12 pm (2 h 30)
- A: 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm (4 h)
- B: 1 pm to 5 pm (4 h)
- C: 2 pm to 6 pm (4 h)
- Peter-Boneham: 1 pm to 5 pm (4 h)
For the day:
- A: 9:45 am to 4:45 pm (7 h)
- B: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm (7 h)
- C: 10 am to 5 pm (7 h)
- Peter-Boneham: 10 am to 5 pm (7 h)
The studio Jeanne-Renaud is a laboratory studio available to dance artists for their creative projects. For information on weekly rates or to make a project proposal, please contact Francine Gagné, General and Artistic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical informations, please contact Philippe Dupeyroux, Technical Director, at email@example.com.
Sanitary rules of studios A, B, C and Peter-Boneham (PDF)
Sanitary rules of studio Jeanne-Renaud (PDF)
- In order to avoid contact with another user, do not arrive more than 5 minutes before the time of booking and do not leave more than 10 minutes after booking;
- Access and leave the studio at the exact time of your reservation;
- Bring the minimum of personal belongings;
- Wear a procedure mask and protective eyewear [protective glasses or visor covering the face down to the chin] when the distance of 2 metres with another person [head to head] cannot be respected;
- As much as possible, limit the amount of equipment, objects or accessories that can be handled;
- It is not allowed to use the curtains in the studios;
- The shower at Espace Saint-André is not accessible.
- Shoes are not allowed in studio C. For the other studios, if your shoes are leaving marks, we ask that you stop wearing them. A $50 penalty will be charged if these conditions are not respected;
- Time-slots must include the period of preparation and warm-up before and after your activity;
- In the case of a security alarm infraction signaled by a studio or the dressing room door, charges of $85 plus taxes will be billed to the renter;
- It is strictly prohibited to leave the street or dressing room door open. A Circuit-Est employee makes random rounds and a $75 fee will be charged in case of an infraction;
- As a lessee, you are responsible for the rented space. A refusal of rent could occur in case of recurrences.
Photo: Édifice Jean-Pierre-Perreault © Vanessa Forget