2022 Sherbrooke East St., Montréal (Québec) H2K 1B9
1 840 sq. ft (46’ x 40')
Equipment: sprung dance floor, ballet barres, sound system, large windows, curtains, air conditioning
Monday-Friday. 9:30am to 5pm.
OTHER ARTS DISCIPLINES
- The studios are rented for a minimum of 2 consecutive hours.
- Time-slots must be booked per 30 minutes and must include the period of preparation and warm-up before and after your activity.
- An interval of minimum 3 hours must separate the rental of two time-slots by the same person on the same day.
- In the case of a false security alarm infraction signaled by a studio or the dressing room door, charges of $85 plus taxes will be billed to the renter.
- It is strictly prohibited to leave the street or dressing room door open. A Circuit-Est employee makes random rounds and a $75 fee will be charged in case of an infraction.
- As a lessee, you are responsible for the rented space. A refusal of rent could occur in case of recurrences.
- If your shoes are leaving marks, we ask that you stop wearing them. A $50 penalty will be charged if these conditions are not respected.
Photo : Studio Peter-Boneham © Vanessa Forget