2022 Sherbrooke East St., Montréal (Québec) H2K 1B9
Studio : 171 m2 (14 m x 12,2 m) ou 1 840 pi2 (46' x 40')
Dance floor : 140 m2 (14 m x 10 m) ou 1 502 pi2 (46' x 32’ 8’')
Headroom : 3,3 m ou 10’ 10’’
Capacity (persons) :
3 m x 3 m (9 m2) : 12
4 m x 4 m (16m2) : 6
Equipment: marley dance floor, ballet barres, sound system, large windows, air conditioning, ventilation system
From Monday to Friday
- 9:30 am to 12 pm (2 h 30)
- 1 pm to 5 pm (4 h)
For the day:
- 10 am to 5 pm (7 h)
OTHER ARTS DISCIPLINES
- Access and leave the studio at the exact time of your reservation.
- Shoes are not allowed in studio C. For the other studios, if your shoes are leaving marks, we ask that you stop wearing them. A $50 penalty will be charged if these conditions are not respected;
- Time-slots must include the period of preparation and warm-up before and after your activity.
- In the case of a security alarm infraction signaled by a studio or the dressing room door, charges of $85 plus taxes will be billed to the renter;
- It is strictly prohibited to leave the street or dressing room door open. A Circuit-Est employee makes random rounds and a $75 fee will be charged in case of an infraction;
- As a lessee, you are responsible for the rented space. A refusal of rent could occur in case of recurrences.
Credits : Studio Peter-Boneham © Vanessa Forget / Vidéo : Circuit-Est centre chorégraphique